Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Good Day

Well, the past few days haven't been exactly pleasant. But today has been.

Firstly, I got one of my results already. The stupid and dreaded TITAS paper and I got an A!! Only 5 out of the total of 25 Chinese students got A. So I am just so happy. One of my gang member also got an A. Perng Soo Chen. Weird surname rocks! That's what I say.

And just now, I checked my carry marks for Innovation and Creativity class and I got 54/60. The highest in class was 55/60 though. But that's cool with me. And again Soo Chen has the same marks as me. Weird surname rocks again! Anyway, based on the paper I already sat, I'd say chances of getting an A is there. So I just hope I do get it.

Today I also sat for my third paper, Introduction to Counseling. It ain't tough but not having an idea on how much your carry marks is pretty worrying. -Sigh-

Well, that is about it. It ain't the most interesting day but it is definately a happy one. Lol

No comments: