Monday, November 03, 2008

MORE BRAGGING!!!! Lol

Today was just an ordinary day until I got a text from my favourite lecturer asking me if I am still awake to check my e-mail. As I am, I did as I am told too. Guess what? Here is his e-mail!!

Hi Grace,

Whatz up! Guess you must be busy studying for yor final exam eh . . . or busy watching your favourite team playing football . . . ha hah. . .

For you information, I'm currently working on my Tajma Personality Profile (the one that you took online) and need someone to help me with the revised edition. After looking around, I thought you would be the best person to help me with it. Therefore, I'm wondering if you would like to work with me as my Research Assistant. If you're interested, please let me know and we could meet to discuss on the terms of reference.

Till then, catch up with you again soon. Take care . . . :-)

Prof.T


So what do I do? I accepted of course. I never knew I would get an opportunity like this so quickly since I am only in my first semester. Furthermore, he is the director of the Counseling and Career Development Centre in UTM. He has so many to choose and he chose me!! I am over the moon now. Haha..

Anyway, I am still studying for my TITAS tomorrow! Will write later. Just can't hold my feelings in and had to blog about it. Lol. And good luck to all my friends who are taking their finals and read this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!