Monday, November 03, 2008

A Very Tiring Yet Interesting And Fun Day

My day started off with really good news as early as 12.01a.m. (see previous blog entry for details). Then continued studying silly TITAS. Memorising actually. Slept at 2a.m. after chatting with a few friends in Hui Ling's room. They even 'interviewed' me regarding some stuffs. Woke up at 6a.m.. My roommate was shocked to see me awake so early. I normally sleep til around 9a.m. and never wake up that early since the orientation week! Lol. Anyway, did more memorising and it paid off really well. Think I aced my TITAS. Really happy to have done so. Got back and had lunch. Chicken yet again. 9 meals with chicken in 10 days. What a record! Lol. Then I took a nap to catch up with my sleep til about 4p.m.. Afterwhich I went to meet up with my lecturer and it was really nice talking to him. I was kinda nervous and uncomfortable at first but as the conversation went on, it felt really good to talk to him. Best lecturer of the semester to me. Anyway, got back at 6p.m. and persuaded my friends to play futsal. We had 8 players today. It was really fun. Sya and Fatanah joined us for the first time since the tournament and Ain came as well. It was just SO MUCH FUN. Made lots of noise as well. Haha. Won 3-1 too! Lol. After cleaning myself up, went to get dinner with my 9 close friends. Was kinda roudy but who cares. Lol. Laugh A LOT again with Crabp and May Peng. But not as much as last night (Crabp, Siew Fen, Soo Chen, May Peng and I had Laughing McDonald's Meal last night and laughed til we almost puke!). Anyway, that was my day today. It was really tiring but it was just SO MUCH FUN.

On another note, in the world of sports, Britain's Lewis Hamilton is officially the youngest Formula One driver to have won the Drivers' World Championship. Was a bit lucky if you asked me. Won it in the last lap. Felipe Massa led the pack for most of the race but Lewis kinda snatched fifth place in the very last lap to beat Felipe by a single point in the final standings. So the drivers' title goes to McLaren's Lewis Hamilton while the constructors' title goes to Ferrari. Defending champion, Kimi Raikonnen, finished fourth in the overal standings.

In the Barclay's Premier League, Arsenal slipped to their third defeat of the season when they lost to newly promoted Stoke City 2-1. It's hard to see where they'll finish the season now. They only lost 3 matches the whole of last season and already the same amount in 11 matches this season. The defeat also saw them pushed down to fourth behind Manchester United who defeated Hull City 4-3. Chelsea also leap-frog Liverpool after they smashed Sunderland 5-0 while The Reds lost to Tottenham 2-1.

Well, that's a wrap!

No comments: