Saturday, November 22, 2008

While I Was Away..

It has been days since I last came on. The last few days at UTM sucked from one point of view. Internet connection gone! But on a positive note, every other things went well.

Firstly, exams ended. I think I did well. As I have mentioned in an older post, I already have an A from TITAS. And I think I probably have another 2 in hand. Innovation and Creativity seems bright after knowing I got 54/60 for my course marks and Introduction to Psychology also looks good after I scored 38/40 for my finals. As for the other subjects, I think I did fairly well except for Principles of Management (also mentioned in previous post).

Next, after the exams, my friends and I first celebrated with pizza. The last 2 days in UTM, I also went out with Crabp, Siew Fen and May Peng. City Centre twice, Holiday Plaza, which I do not recommend going and The Zon. And Crabp got herself a giraffe soft toy from The Zon. And we also got to see Asimo in action on our second trip to City Centre. He is pretty cool. It took Honda 22 years to develop him and he is able to run at a maximum speed of 6km/h. He also danced to a Malay song. Also, my mum kinda told me that in order to keep my "chao-chao", I needed to find to someone who could actually smell it and I did in Crabp. So now I get to keep it til eternity. Lol!

Crabp's new giraffe. Yet to give a name though

Crabp with my pillow

In the world of sports, Arsenal slumped to yet another defeat. This time in the hands of Aston Villa at home. -Sigh- How are they gonna win the title if they keep losing??! -Sigh- My mum said I should change teams already but I am gonna be a Gunner til I die. Lol. In tennis, the season ended already. Venus Williams won the season ending championship. In the men's tournament, my favourite won! Novak Djokovic. He defeated Nicolay Davedenko in straight sets. Below are some photos of him after the match. If only I was able to watch the match. -Sigh-








And yesterday, I came back home to Melaka and it has been fairly boring so far. I know it is only one day but all I did was spring cleaning. How excited do you think I will be? Lol. Anyway, this is where I will end this. My nose and eyes are killing me already. All the dust. -SIGH!!!!!-

No comments: