Thursday, November 06, 2008

Just Another Day

Tomorrow, my friends and I will be sitting for another paper. Innovation and Creativity. From the sounds of it, I know it does not sound that hard or complicating, etc. BUT mind you that it is EXTREMELY and FREAKING BORING to study that subject. Yen Pin and I had trouble studying it yesterday even though we were at the library. It was just that BORING. -Sigh- But something did caught our attention. Someone bringing her pillow to the library and she was hugging it closely. Like a "chao-chao" gang member! Lol! Here she is anyway..



Never knew someone would do that. I wanted to once actually but Yen Pin said she would blog of me and my pillow if I did. But this was just pretty funny.

Anyway, we ended yesterday with early dinner and then badminton for three hours long. Hmm.. I believe I am getting better at it these days. Maybe I can go back and play with Sandra one day. Lol. Anyway, Yen Pin and I played doubles and we got really naughty. We ended smashing the shuttlecock at Ke Yin 9 times. Wanted to make it 10 but failed. Lol. But she did retaliate anyway. She hit Yen Pin back 4 times. And I even smashed the shuttlecock at the back at Yen Pin's head once too. I bet that hurt a lot. I hit it really hard. Really sorry, Crabp. But I guess we are even since she also hit me with the racquet once on my head! Hmm.. Doubles sound dangerous eh? Anyway, that is all we did yesterday.

As for today, it would be just another ordinary day, I guess. Eat, librart, study, eat and sleep. Hmm.. That is life during exams, I guess. Lol.

P.S: Arsenal fans, we drew last night. Goalless draw with Fenerbache. And to Professor Dr Tajudin, Manchester United also drew last night. 1-1. Ryan Giggs with a late equaliser to salvage a point for The Red Devils.

No comments: