Saturday, November 27, 2010

MICHAEL BUBLE IS COMING TO MALAYSIA


I am not kidding!!!! MICHAEL BUBLE IS REALLY COMING TO MALAYSIA. But it is in March (details are in the photo actually). The thought of him coming is already killing me! I've always wished he would and he really is!!!!! His concerts are AMAZING. I've watched him in Caught in the Act and Live in MSG and it was just so BRILLIANT!!! So when he gets here on March 13, I am gonna go. I am so gonna go. I've missed Il Divo and regretted it and I won't do miss another superb concert.

9 comments:

Matthew said...

Nanapo... Win us tickets. Haha!! Cuz I am certain that his tickets will be costly.. :( So all the best winning tickets. I will help out too. I love Michael Buble ever since he started singing. I wanna go!!

Natalia said...

Yes yes!!! We should soooooo try and then sooooooo go!!!! Lol!

Anonymous said...

how much will the ticket cost?

Natalia said...

As of now, I do not know. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

i want to go too. really want to go, but i know the ticket would be expansive. so, what other way to get it.

Natalia said...

Go try to win it la. And honestly, if you want something so badly, the price doesn't really stop you, does it now?

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I was just searching for more info on Michael Buble having a concert in Malaysia... And what you wrote was like exactly what i was thinking... I was so bummed out when i missed Il Divo last time and now Michael is coming... No way am I going to miss this... :D All the best to the both of us on getting the tickets one way or another... It's going to be an awesome night...

Natalia said...

Yup yup! Don't miss it!!! =)

Anonymous said...

hey. i'm so excited as well for michael buble's concert. well i got the details for the concert thought. log on to this address http://morethangoodhooks.com/2010/12/07/michael-buble-live-in-singapore-malaysia-march-2011/ for the info.