Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Nightmares Again

So I had 2 nightmares last night. Both work me up. The first left me wondering if I should go to bed again. I didn't but I was too sleepy to stay awake. The second told me to stay awake no matter what. Lol.

First nightmare:

"I was answering a call. It was already Chinese New Year and as usual, I spend a lot of time at my grandmother's. It was noisy. So I took it outside the house. Then came this car. It was coming at top speed and it was swaying a lot. I went into the porch of the house. So did the car. Without hitting anything surprisingly.

Then the driver came off it. He had a typical mean look on his face. Like the ones you see on TV. The ones who would scare little kids away and give then nightmares. Seeing him, I went into the house and locked the grill door. I managed to lock him out.

He started saying mean things to me. I called out for my father. He came and spoke to that crazy man. Then, that man took a pair of scissors out, asking my dad to stab him if he is mean. Of course, my dad did not. He got mad and slashed my dad's hands. I yelled and shut the wooden door.

He too got mad. He threw oil fluid at the door and lighted it. Thankfully I was quick enough to get water and stop the fire. But my dad got really mad and he went chasing after the man. They ended up fighting on the road and I think that man was actually stabbing my dad."

Second nightmare:

"I woke up and wash up as usual. Then I looked into the mirror to apply my cream. Good Lord!!! There were so many black spots on my face! I tried to rub them of but they won't come out. So I took my toothbrush and attempt to scrub them of and worms would come out of them."

I woke up from both nightmares that way. I don't think I wanna sleep again tonight. =(

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Darling sister. All this nightmare is getting too much. Did you do anything or slept extremely late? Please take care okay. This dreaming thing is getting weirder by the second.

Natalia said...

Darling brother, I have no idea! Lol! I slept at 11.30p.m. last night and the night before at 2 something because there was soccer. As for do anything..I doubt I did anything differently. Everyday is still the same except for more work and tests? -Sigh- I know it is getting weirder and it is making me not wanna sleep!!!

Mandykins said...

You're definitely studying too hard!! You need a break your brain is trying to tell you it's stressed. What the devil do they have you studying anyway eh? Take care. Cheers.

Natalia said...

Me studying too hard? I doubt. I might be working a lot but I do take breaks too and apart from studying for tests now, I do not really study unless it is for an assignment. That too, I have assistants to read. Lol. Take care too! Cheers.

Mandykins said...

Hmph. You know what I mean. Lol. Cheers cheers dear! :)