Monday, February 08, 2010

Natalia Pang's A Series of Unfortunate Events

It has only been 39 days into the new year. Into what seem to look like a bloody frustrating 2010. And I have reasons to prove it. So do not try to be a smart ass on here and tell me to be positive. I refuse to so in the nearest future.

So here are my series of unfortunate events.

1. Death of a friend. Not just any friend. A really good friend. And not just any good friend. A good friend whom I did not get to apologise to. And it is still haunting me. It just sucks. And the fact that she left WAY before her time sucks even more.

2. A friend got sick. Healing but still sick.

3. News of my grandmother being sick. "I think this is her last Chinese New Year," says my mum. No need for elaboration right?

4. Car breakdown. After class when I was super hungry. And what a time! Just 2 days before I need to drive it all the way back to Melaka for my school holidays. Anyway, it was the battery.

So how many obstacles will God put before me before I lose my mind? I almost lose it just now and I am just trying to hold everything in for now. And I would say it won't be long before I really have a nervous breakdown or anything more serious.

6 comments:

Matthew said...

Darling sister, please relax. You sound even more depressed than me nowadays. Just take it as a challenge okay. Take care darling sister.

Natalia said...

I thought I saw this coming. No offense but I think I have the right to officially be depressed now. And challenges huh? Lets see how God's game of 'Lets Throw Lots of Challenges at Nat's Path' game unfolds. Dammit.

Mandykins said...

I'm sorry sweetie... Just... Keep your chin up... It'll be ok. Cheers. :)

CRABp said...

Wow, good title,darling. But I'm sorry for all those bad lucks. Just hang on there and stay strong. We'll pray for things to get better. =)

Natalia said...

Mandy, Yen Pin - Hmm.. I didn't check this page out for so long that I did not realise both your comments! Lol! Anyway..

Mandy - I'm trying. =) Cheers!
Yen Ping - Thanks for the compliment, darling. It's ok. It ain't your fault. And like I said, I am certainly trying. =)

Natalia said...

Err.. Darling, got your name wrong there! So sorry! Yen PIN. Lol! =p