Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Brilliant Brother

So my only little brother got a camera for his birthday. His birthday was last month, 27th but he got it a couple of weeks ago. He has been wanting and wishing for that camera for a few months, I think. So anyway, I'll get to the brilliant part now.

In conjunction with the annual Pesta Sungai Melaka (Melaka River Festival), the fourth of its kind since it was first organised, many competitions were held. One of which was photography competition.

There were two categories for this one. Adults and the one my brother took part in, students below 18 years of age. Only getting his camera recently, he would be an amateur participant, this would be the first competition he took part in and he would not have possessed the camera taking skills other would. However, with this photo....

...my awesome brother proved that he is brilliant by bagging the FIRST PRIZE. That's it, readers, FIRST PRIZE!!! How awesome is he? Lol.

He even beat his friend who refused to teach him ways to take good pictures. Lol.

Anyway, my brother got his prizes yesterday in a closing ceremony which was supposed to be attended by the Chief Minister but Idk what happened to that guy. So his assistant came and presented my brother with a plague, lots of voucher, a certificate, a hamper, a pair of headphone, a portable Semsonic speakers (which he gave me!) and RM300 cash. AMAZING!!!!! And still no kidnapping my brother! Awesome Maddy Waddy is all mine! =p

And to my mamapo a.k.a. teddy bear, "Keep up the good job and congratulations! Really proud of you here."

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Thanks Nanapo. Heart felt post. I love it. Love you too!! Yea. I will keep it up. :)

Natalia said...

Anytime, lil' brother. =)