Sunday, July 10, 2011

Arsenal Asian Squad Announced

And Samir Nasri would be on a plane bound for the East tomorrow with another 22 strong men team. I wonder if this means he would be staying. I am happy if he stays but I am potentially worried about releasing him as a free agent in 12 months time. If Arsene could get him to sign by then, it's fine. But if he doesn't, we are gonna lose around 22 million as rumours has it that Manchester City are offering that much currently. Either way, I hope that if he stays, a contract would be sign before the end of this transfer period. Otherwise, Arsenal might as well cash in on him anyways and replace him beforehand.

Now Cesc won't be coming as he is still nursing his hamstring injury. What a bummer. Oh well. He is leaving anyway, I think.

No comments: