Saturday, July 23, 2011

Woohoo!!!

Okay, I know I owe y'all a post of my trip to watch the mighty Gunners in Kuala Lumpur. But right now, that has got to wait as I am pretty busy lately. But what I'm about to say on here cannot. It absolutely cannot! Lol.

So in case y'all don't already know, I graduated in May from UTM. So I now hold a degree in Industrial and Organisational Psychology. But having this piece of paper doesn't make me a psychologist yet. So I gotta carry on studying which is cool 'cuz I enjoy it.

Anyway, I decided to further my studies in New Zealand. Last month, I made my applications and yesterday, the University of Waikato replied me saying I got in! So WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! On top of this, my best buddy, Siu Yen Pin did too! But I haven't replied them back yet as I am waiting for other options as well. But what the hell, I got into an abroad university for something higher than a degree! Yippee!!!!

No comments: