Tuesday, August 09, 2011

2 New Gunners Signed

BUT they are NOT defenders. Not a left-back. Not a right-back. NOT a central-back.

They are WINGERS/FORWARDS.

-Sighs!-

I wonder when Arsene Wenger would buy a defender of any position. But I would prefer a central-back of course. There have been on-going rumours about Arsene signing Phil Jagielka (Everton), Christopher Samba (Blackburn) and Per Metzsacker (I hope I got his name right; from one of the German clubs), but till now it hasn't materialise. -SIGHS!-

Oh well, I hope he knows what he is doing. I really hopes so. Otherwise, I see Arsenal tumbling down, slipping out of the top 4. Even losing to Liverpool! I think. Anyway, whoever we lose to, as long as it is another trophy-less season, it is going to SUCK!!!! So please, God, Arsene, anyone.... HELP!!!!

Anyway, without further ado, here are the new players...

Gervinho. He is a winger/forward from Lille. He was born in Ivory Coast and I heard he is pretty good. Still, not a defender I wished for though. But we've seen him a few times now and he does seem pretty good on the field. Scored on his debut and has since assisted in goals too.



Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. A teenager who is following Theo Walcott's footsteps. Coming from Southampton, being a teenager, plays as a winger. Only I do not know if he is as fast. Lol. Anyway, I heard he is very good for future prospects. Well, I just hope that we won't make him into the world's next superstar, only to lose him when we don't win anything. That has happened way too many times with Arsenal. So as much as future goes, I am focusing on the present for now. 6 seasons without a single trophy sucks. We suck more than teams like Liverpool, West Ham United, Manchester City and even Birmingham City!!!




Barefooted. Lol. So funny.

No comments: