Monday, August 03, 2009

I Am LITTLE FOOT!!!

As mentioned earlier, my second round match took place today and we won!! 3-1 was the final score and I scored 2 again!! Yay! I set the other too. Lol. Anyway, darling came to watch today. Lol. Thanks, darling. Lol. And overall, I am satisfied with my team's performance today although I think we shouldn't have let in a goal. Nonetheless, a win is still a win in the end and I am HAPPY!

However, I shall get nervous again tomorrow. Going against KRP. That is an athletes' college by the way. And they kinda puzzle me. Today, they defeated KTC 6-0, making me very afraid to face them. However, in their first match, they couldn't brake the deadlock and won through penalties. So, are they good or not? -Sigh- I am bound to be nervous again tomorrow. But tonight, I am LITTLE FOOT!!! And thank you to all my supporters. You guys are great. love y'all!!!

No comments: