Sunday, August 02, 2009

SUKAM Round Up (So Far)

So paintball took place last Sunday and darling's team was knocked out due to a lousy call by the referee. They were eventually edged out by KTC.

In basketball, Foon Yee's team won their first match and then slumped to a defeat in their second. However, they came back strongly against K11 and booked their knock out round berth.

Lastly, I sucked as a manager. My first 2 teams crashed out purely because they weren't good enough. I had to just pick random people to play to fill in 5 teams. Lol. My 3rd team won. My team that is. Lol. 3-0 and I scored 2! I am Little Foot! And my last 2 teams lost because I screwed up with the fixtures. -Sigh- So I sucked.

Anyway, I am already feeling the nerves because my match against K11 is today!! PALAPES!! -Sigh-

No comments: