Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Little Update On My Semester

As the title suggest, this is a little update on my life in my third sem.

One word to sum it all up.

SUCKS

Two words to sum it up.

BLOODY HELL

-Sigh-

All the subjects are boring if not the lecturers themselves. And I believe some of my lecturers are cuckoos. (Sorry, TJ if you are reading this.) Anyway, it just sucks and I am wishing it will all end soon. However, thinking about it ending soon will mean, I will only have a year and a half with my dinosaurs left! And that is SAD!! A few days ago (just 2 days actually), I attended the graduation thingy of some seniors (PH, Siew Fong and 38 Senior) and it was awesome and again, I can't wait to graduate. And again, graduating soon will mean I will have to bid farewell to my dinosaurs soon and I would hate that. -Sigh-

Anyway, in short, this semester sucks and the only thing I am enjoying is the time with my fellow beloved dinosaurs.

No comments: