Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Busy Life

I am finding this semester to be very busy indeed. Assignments are coming thick and fast. And on top of that, I have non-academical responsibilities to carry out. SUKAM is nearing. Therefore, futsal training has been really frequent and it is making me so tired. I am getting many bruises too. People keeps kicking me! Even Soo Chen kicked me. Next, Faculty Night plans are starting and as the head, work is coming. Meetings too. -Sigh-

And the worst part is that this semester really sucks. I think I am enjoying my time with friends and my non-academical responsibilities more than anything this semester. -Sigh- I hope it gets better cuz it is still a LONG more way to go before this semester ends. And I hope I will stop getting cuckoos are my lecturers. There has got to be good ones here besides TJ. Lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xiao Niu, remember Take good CARE!!