Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Keeping My Fingers Crossed

There'll be 2 reasons for me to have my fingers crossed come tomorrow.

The first (not in any prioritised order, but rather in timing order), is that Arsenal make into the semi finals! And to do that, Arsenal would have to beat their Spanish opponent, Barcelona. Or they could get a high scoring draw and make it by more away goals. Either way I am happy although it would be nicer to beat them. Lol! But a ticket to semi finals would be so awesome and sweet revenge of course of Paris 2006.

Next is that I want my 17.5/30 to get my A in English! Lol. As usual, the drill is that if I do not get an A for my English, my mum will chop me. Lol! I would prefer an A+ but 27.5/30 is IMPOSSIBLE for sure. So I am gonna settle with an A this time around.

So I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for both reasons and I hope by the time I blog tomorrow, I am able to say that I managed both (I would be able to confirm the first for real and second by feelings only though).

And here's to everyone out there who is having their examinations!

ALL THE BEST!!!!! =)

No comments: