Monday, April 26, 2010

Kelly Clarkson Was AMAZING



This was one brilliant concert. =) And I have to thank both my parents and cousin for it. Firstly, my mother for sponsoring the tickets. Thanks, ma! Secondly, my dad for bring us there. He actually watched the concert from outside the stadium too. Lol! He saw some boys on their motorcycles sitting at this corner and checked it out as he was curious and guess what? He could actually watch the whole show from there. But not Kelly per say. The big screens. Still good enough. Lol. So thanks, pa!! Lastly, my cousin, Terence, for getting us the tickets and for all the trouble sending them to us. A million thanks!

Now back to the awesome concert. It was Matt's first. So he was really excited about the whole thing. Lol. He was funny. Anyway, Natalie from Hitz.fm hosted the show. She started entertaining the crowd at around 7.20p.m.. Making the crowd go wild, screaming Kelly Clarkson's name, etc. And then she gave out her posters. She tried to throw them to the crowd but couldn't throw far. Lol. So RELA officers helped her. Then she announced the local acts involved. Suki (yucky) and JACKLYN VICTOR (yay!!).

At around 7.55p.m., Jacklyn came on stage and performed a medley of her songs. It was brilliant. And her hair was like Lacey Brown's (American Idol Season 9 contestant). But it ain't red in colour though. Still really cool. And her voice - AMAZING.

She was done by 8.15p.m. and Suki came on. She wore this HUGE dress. I wonder if I have a picture of it. I doubt though because we were saving the memory card space to record Kelly's performance. Anyway, she started off with a little violin play and then proceeded to sing one of her songs (Malay song). It wasn't good to me. Just ok like she was in One In A Million, which she won anyway. Couldn't really get what she was singing.

After that one song, it was gonna be Kelly's turn. So the crowd got happy and excited. Lol. We then saw this white van coming in and the crowd, thinking it was Kelly, roared. Then this other silver Toyota Alphard came in, looking all shiny and that is for sure her. Lol. So the crowd roared even louder. Lol. And I saw her head when she was coming out of it. Lol.

8.30p.m.. and Kelly came hoping on the stage, singing All I Ever Wanted. She continued with another 2 songs before she greeted the crowd. By now, I am already amazed by her voice. It was AMAZING. SUPER AMAZING. Anyway, before the night ends, she would have sung about 20 songs. It was SO GOOD. Some were acoustic too. And she also covered a few different artists' songs too. Among them are Alanis Morissette's That I Would Be Good, Kings of Leon's Use Somebody and Kylie Minogue's If I Can't Have You and Can't Get You Out of My Head. She also did a nice work on White Stripes' hit Seven Nation Army at the end. It was cool. Anyway, if I were to list down all her performances, it would be a long list. Lol. It was just so cool and she covered most of her hit singles. =)

I also called darling during the concert. Lol. She so badly wanted to go but was separated by the sea. Lol. Called her during Already Gone and she loved it. Lol. So I called her again during the last song, My Life Would Suck Without You. Lol.

Anyway, I think this is where I would end my post. It was just so good. As good as BEP or maybe just a little less. =) All in all, still AWESOME! Oh yeah. Kelly likes to hop and spin around on the stage and it is so cute. Lol

3 comments:

GDW said...

Sounds all cool. =)

CRABp said...

Me wanna go~~~~

Natalia said...

Me will bring you if the artist, time and place are all good k? Me promise. And you must never be across the sea! Oh yeah, GDW, it was AWESOME. =p