Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bragging Time. Lol

So I completed my assignment right? I then decided to send a copy of it to my lecturer to review before I actually submit it and this is his reply!!

Hi Grace,

I've read through your paper and it was excellent. I could hear your little voices and could understand how you think and feel about yourself and others. I think you have done a great job in putting up a very good paper. I do agree with you that you're beginning to be more open and relax about yourself. Yes, you're indeed transforming your goodself into a better and interesting person. I could see that hapenning in yourself throughout the semester. Well, keep up the good work and I sincerely believe you would be more happy and contented with your life if you are willing to share and explore. There are so many interesting people out there who're waiting for you . . .

As I said to you before, you're one of my best students in the class. I wish you all the best and do let me know if you need any assistance or would like to share your interesting stories with me later on k. I would be very happy to lend you my 'beautiful & caring ears' . . . ha ha.

Till then, catch up with you again soon. Take care and good nite . .

Prof.T


How awesome is that? Lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Your lecturer is awesome.
He sounds so kind.
It's like a letter of recommendation.

You're becoming more open in expressing yourself and that is great.
This subject has done a number on you, huh?

So you're one of the teachers pet, that's nice.
At least you have a great lecturer.

Anyway, hope you continue having a great time and gd luck in all your other assignments.

Natalia said...

Well, he is really kind and if I ever need any recommendation and a professor for me thesis, it would be him!