Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Pilot..

Hmm.. The debut for the blog. Lol. I have been blogging for about a year actually. On another site (don't ask me where is it) and this morning, I just felt bored with it already and just decided to just start afresh on a new one. Like I am too free. -Sigh- Sp thought I tried this one on here. Unfortunately, the blogging mood haven't settle in yet. So this should be it. Oh yeah. I'd expect to blog a post on Arsenal later. The subject of availability depends on whether Arsenal wins later or not though. Lol. Hmm.. Away to West Ham. Although they have lost to them before on home soil, I'd expect Arsenal to come out on top from this match. West Ham haven't really stamp their mark this year but neither did Arsenal really but after demolishing Turkish side Fenerbache away the other day, I'd say Arsenal are about to run amok today. Lol. I hope they would but I won't be able to watch! Stupid university doesn't even have television. Argh!! Oh yeah. To those who haven't know already, I am currently studying University Teknologi Malaysia now. Taking up Psychology course here. Will blog on it soon. Til then!

No comments: