Monday, October 27, 2008

One Heck of A Cold Day

Today was relatively boring. Besides being happy over the end of the superb unbeaten home run of Chelsea's and Arsenal's win, there was nothing much to say about today. First, me and my friends had to go to the same silly food court, Arked Meranti, again for lunch. Since this is the study week, many bl**dy stalls don't even wanna operate. -Sigh- It sucks whenever you stay back in the university during breaks. Unless you are willing to spend RM12 daily to go in and out of UTM to get proper lunch outside. So it was yet again nasi tomato for lunch. Well, the option was chicken rice or that and that to me, wasn't option since I have been having chicken rice many times this week. After lunch, we headed to the library to study. We figured that we would do better there than in our rooms as we tend to sleep! Lol. And sniff pillows! Well, that just concerns the "chao-chao" gang actually. Lol. And after a while, we find that the library was freezing cold and I sneezed like mad! 1 of us even brought a huge scarf to protect herself from the coldness. But we managed some good study hours there. About 5 hours or so. I also picked up a Chicken Soup book there. On tough stuffs. Yen Pin said it would be suitable for me considering what I am going through. Lol. On the way back, we stopped for dinner and found out what exactly nasi goreng USA is. Kinda interesting meal but my poor friend had problem finishing it. After that, we headed back to our respectives room where we lie down and face the four walls surrounding us while sniffing our pillows and that would be the end of this post!! Goodnight! Zzzz..

No comments: