Monday, July 13, 2009

Funeral For The Firefly

Yup. You read right. You don't have to pinch yourself to see if you are dreaming or wipe your glasses to see if you read wrong. I am very sure you read right. I guarantee you. FUNERAL FOR THE FIRELY. Is that big enough?

Lol! Anyway, today, at around 1p.m., I think, we had a little funeral ceremony for May Peng's firefly. This firefly came to my room last night and knowing how much May Peng likes fireflies, I gave it to her. Long story short, it died. God knows what May Peng 'did' to it. Haha! Just kidding. So to complete the mourning, darling, SHOE Chen, May Peng and I gave it a funeral rite. Darling even made a 'coffin' for the corpse. And SHOE Chen contributed a paper rose. One that is bigger than the 'coffin'. And then we walked it down 'memory lane' and finally to the 'burial ground'. Dug a 6 CENTIMETERS hole (LOL) and threw the 'coffin' in it and I even had to say something like I was the minister from the church! Lol. Then, we even washed our faces after attending the funeral. According to the Chinese beliefs, we have to. So that is the end of the funeral. Now we are having our 40 minutes mourning period, I think.

The firefly when I first noticed it.

The firefly in glowing in the dark.

Again, the firefly.

The rose for the deceased.

The 'coffin' with the corpse in it.

May Peng digging the grave.

The burial.

Still burying.

The end.

Geez! I just re-read this piece of crap and it really sounds like crap and we are a bunch of sick psycho students. -Sigh- Poor me. -Whines- The things we do.

3 comments:

CRABp said...

Bunch of psychos...haiz....

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for thwee of u... PJ

Natalia said...

Miko - Yeah.
Anonymous - YouW welcome!! Lol!