Monday, July 06, 2009

Hmm..

Aftre such a long time not blogging, I think I am getting lazy. Gotta get the mood on before I start blogging like nuts again. Gotta keep the 30 posts on average a month record. Lol!

Anyway, as I am writing this, my whole school break is over. It was overall a good one.

Then came orientation training (I was selected to handle my school's new students orientation - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS). The camp in Water City was real fun. Then came the boring part. All the hearing, etc. -Sigh- After that, we began orientating. And overall, it was a nice experience. I have learnt a lot especially in dealing with foreigners and bus drivers. Lol! Also, I have made some really nice friends (and a very cute one). Lol. There is Ili from Brunei. She is hyper. Lol. Then there is her roommate, the super cute, Ma Yan. Haha. Also some Turks name, Kubi and Bircan (pronunced as Birjan). Also some Somalians (the two towers), Abdi and YoMoHus (Yousof Mohamed Hosein). Then there is Myanmar guy Chit Wai Oo a.k.a. Salman. Also this crazy guy from Yemen named Malik. And some local friends also. Anyway, it was awesome and I wouldn't mind doing it again. =)

4 comments:

CRABp said...

I wouldn't mind doing it again too!!!! But next year got training..haiz...

Natalia said...

I know. But who knows the might just be a chance. But I wanna be an IS crew again. Lol!

Anonymous said...

I WON'T ANYMORE BUT ALTHOUGH I SAID LAST TIME I DID. BUT NOT SURE YET WETHER I DO OR NOT.
NATALIA LET ME REMIND YOU THAT MY NAME IS YOUSUF MOHAMMED HUSSEIN THERE IS THREE ERRORS IN MY NAME YOU WROTE

YOMOHUS said...

I WON'T BE ANYMORE BUT ALTHOUGH I SAID LAST TIME I DID. BUT NOT SURE YET WETHER I DO OR NOT.
NATALIA LET ME REMIND YOU THAT MY NAME IS YOUSUF MOHAMMED HUSSEIN THERE IS THREE ERRORS IN MY NAME YOU WROTE