Wednesday, July 08, 2009

My Spell of Bad Luck

I don't know what is going on but my luck cannot be any worse or I shall go nuts.

Firstly, my fridge just suddenly decided to not work anymore. Now I can't even drink my milk! And I can't get my garlic butter and stuffs. -SIGH!!!!!!-

Secondly, my laptop is messing with me. It won't shut down. It won't read pendrives or external. It won't allow Bluetooth to work. It won't even work any external mouse connected to it. Another big -SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!- And I have no idea how to transfer my inportant stuffs now to an external in case I have to format it again. -SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Next, my new phone is also playing with me. There is something wrong with the screen. I believe there is something disfunctional about the pixles.

Lastly, my glasses broke. Not the whole thing. Just one leg. -Sigh-

What next? Listing this makes me wanna cry already. And as if I don't have other problems in my head. I need a break. =(

No comments: