Monday, July 13, 2009

My Semester So Far

18 credits this semester..

7 subjects..

That is the statistics so far.

My first subject is Psychological Testing and Measurement. The lecturer sucks so far. All he does is talk granpa stories.
Second is Industrial Psychology. Taught by Dr Ishak again. Haven't seen him though. He is on holiday. Would you believe that?
Next, Cognitive Psychology. The lecturer is this guy who speaks English with English accent. Lol. He's kinda cool.
Then there is Biological Psychology which totally sucks upon getting a FREAKING SUCKY lecturer. Don't wanna start complaining now cuz if I do, I won't stop and I would curse. -Sigh-
Fifth is Training and Development. The lecturer is a lady. So was the one teaching Biological Psychology. But this one is better. And she thinks I am Turkish. Lol.
Next is, Institusi Islam. -Sigh- Should I even say anything? I guess not. -Sigh-
Lastly, FUTSAL! That is my Co-Q. Probably the subject I will enjoy most. Lol!

That is about it. For now. I am bound to complain more later. Lol!

No comments: