Friday, December 04, 2009

Just When I Thought..

..that I have done my best lasagna in my previous cookings, I actually defy myself again by doing it better today. I was out the other day at the store with my mother and brother when I thought to myself that I needed to at least bake and eat lasagna once before I head back to school (next Sunday). So my brother and I went all out in getting beef (we even argued over what kind of beef we wanted - beef patty, minced beef, choice parts, etc) and lasagna sheets. Today, feeling hungry and looking at the cloudy weather outside, we felt like nothing could stop us from cooking. What could be better than cooking with such good weather right? (The weather was so good that we didn't even sweat!) And after a little cheese sauce mayhem (overcame with my brother's genius work) and an hour or so, we got this..



..perfect lasagna. How amazing does it look eh? And trust me, this picture is not taken off the net or photoshoped. It is as real as we did it. Prepared, cooked and baked to absolute perfection. And allow me tell you this, it tastes even better!

P.S: I sure hope I did not make ya'll drool while reading this! Lol.

2 comments:

CRABp said...

Waseh... drooling... and nice new header.

Natalia said...

Looks good huh? You should your mum this. What oven does. Lol. Thanks for the compliment of the new header.