Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Professional Window Cleaner Anyone???

As usual, as Christmas looms closer, my brother and I would have the "privilege" to clean the house. Lol. Dusting, wiping and today, annual window cleaning session (it has been a yearly affair for him and I since forever). Anyway, this year, we decided to really put our hearts into cleaning the upstairs window well too and that is when I know that Matthew actually has what it takes to be a professional window cleaner. Below are images of him cleaning the ones in our bathroom. It ain't easy as it is a little high up and there's grill. But I guess it's in him.




And did I mention that when he was way younger, he used to enjoy this so much because he got to play with the viper thingy that he said he wanted to work for JJ's KFC to wipe windows (JJ's KFC has many huge windows). Lol!

No comments: