Friday, December 11, 2009

Meet Liu Bolin, The Invincible Man

Crappy title right? But rather catchy at the same time 'cause I know with a heading like that, you are not gonna resist yourself from reading this post. Lol.

Liu Bolin is a man from Beijing, China. Liu can really do the invisible act. And no, he is not a magician. He is simply an artist - painter.

So exactly how does he go invisible? By painting himself to fit into his drawing or just any background he chooses to.

So I now present to you, some of his disappearing acts in the images that follow.














And if you can find him, go back up and look at the photos again 'cause he really is in all of them. I find the last one the most difficult. :)

2 comments:

Mandykins said...

Wow!!! That is super amazing!!! I have never seen anything like it! How does he paint himself I wonder?? You're right, the last one and the one against the brick wall are the most difficult to me. He's awesome!

Natalia said...

Yup. It is. I don't know but it takes him hours. Lol. You can find videos of it on YouTube or you can Google his name. But the one I saw, others were helping him paint himself. Lol. Idk if i sound right. haha. The brick one is ok to me. Just the last one.