Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Unluckiness

The worse thing that could happen to a person (in my opinion) when going back to school is NO WATER SUPPLY. Since yesterday morning till now, my hostel's water supply has been cut off for the third time now and it sucks! I can't even bathe and I was lucky enough to have been able to bathe yesterday (I bathed much earlier than I usually do). I called the office twice to get them to fix the problem but I guess it is gonna linger for quite a while since nothing much is done since. -Sigh- I WANNA BATHE!!!! And not only that, if the water supply is cut any longer, the toilets are gonna stink. -SIGH-

Another story.

Out of curiosity, after posting the above story (I added what you are now reading after posting the above paragraph for about half an hour), I went to check on the water supple and there is water. Yay! I quickly headed back to my room and grabbed my bucket and headed to the showers. While I was happily washing my hair, the bloody water supply went off again! Am I that unlucky?!!! I was cursing my luck while staring at the tap head (mind you that my head still has shampoo at this point). So I waited and waited till a few drops of water came back and then a steady amount of droplets, just enough to get all the shampoo of my head. Damn it. I then quickly packed up and ran downstairs to the first floor and thank God!!! I head someone showering. So I then continued bathing on that floor and after that proceeded to wash my clothes on that floor too. -Sigh- I really wonder how long more this water supply is gonna remain this way. It is beginning to get on my nerves. -Sigh-

Oh yeah! On a brighter note, during the most recent weekend round of soccer, with Chelsea drawing and Manchester United losing and Arsenal beating Liverpool, Arsenal are now back in the title race with a game in hand!! Woohoo!!! All hail Andrei Arshavin!!! He must really love to play against Liverpool now. Only his second game against them and he has scored FIVE goals. Loserpool!!!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

no wonder there was a Stinking smell when U were in MALACCA haha!!!!!!!!
BYE
DAD

Natalia said...

Hey!

Girl behind the curtain said...

Haha nice post :) I laughed on the shampoo part! haha could totally relate to the water being cut off in the most inconvenient of times.