Sunday, June 14, 2009

HUGE Delay

Dearest Spike,

Once again, I am SO SUPER SORRY that I totally forgot your birthday (3rd June). But anyway, here is a post dedicated to the queen of stripes!


So HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, Tan Siew Fen!!!!


Promise to make it up to you once we get back. Will 'chia' you k? And I promise to not forget your 22nd birthday!! Lol!

Anyway, I hope you had a great one and may God bless you and may you have many blessings and returns. Take care always and we dinosaurs love you!! At least Little Foot does! And very much too! So take care and you know what? Although you are Spike, try to speak up ok? Don't just chew leaves! Lol!

2 comments:

summer said...

all of u really 4get her birthday????
at least she still have me!lol!
i m the 1st person who wish her happy birthday in the 3th of june!!(i think i m the 1st person coz impossible have other person will wish her early than 12a.m)hahahaha........

Natalia said...

Yup. We did. And we are terribly sorry k? we apologised like a thousand times already and I personally feel so horrible. And ya la. Very clever la you can remember and wish her that early. Lol!