Monday, June 01, 2009

YAY!!!! YIPPEE!!!

11p.m. - Final results anxiety was conquering me that I couldn't even get myself to sleep. So I stayed up, watching tennis and chatting with friends.

12a.m. - I immediately logged into UTM's AimsWeb and YIPPEE!!!!

French (Mind you it is FRENCH!!! LOL!) - A (Phew!! I was totally clueless on a section and thought I got one other whole section wrong but apparently it is ok!)
Psychology of Personality - A (Continue getting A's from 'the goat' and I might just enjoy him teaching me every semesters.)
Statistics - A- (This is a HUGE relieved especially since the lecturer singled out some of us to be failures as we NEVER listens to him in class and I think I am one of them! Lol! But can't blame us. He is just THAT BORING!!)
Developmental Psychology - A (No comment. Just happy.)
Islamic Psychology - A (Double YAY!!!)
Ethnic Relations - A- (Another relieved! I had 59 for my carry marks and knew I had to get at least 16 out of 20 for my finals and apparently I did! More YAY!!!)
Catering (Ko-Q) - A (I am a cook!)

So YAY!!!! Then I was busy being happy and I SAW IT. One stupid announcement that I dreaded seeing, that killed my joy for a moment.

I have to resit my stupid English paper!!! ARGH!!! But at least it is just English. -Sigh- But my lecturer told me I got an A+ actually and if I don't get it again after the retake, I would go crazy!

Never mind though. I shall continue to dwell on my results first. Lol. Anyway, my GPA for this semester is 3.9 and that means my overall CPA rose from 3.77 to 3.84.

And that just makes me SO HAPPY!! YAY!!! YAY!!!! YIPPEE!!! I am crazy now. Lol! Overjoyed!! Haha!! And finally one burden is off my shoulder! SWEET!

2 comments:

CRABp said...

Congrates Darling! XD

Natalia said...

THANK YOU, DARLING!!