Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Penang!! (Again)

Lol! Yeah. Once again, I went to Penang but I still love it there. I think I wouldn't even mind going there every year. Haha. It is just really fun and the food..haha..LOVE IT!! Anyway, since I have already narrated a Penang trip before, I will let pictures do the talking this time around. Lol!

First, Kek Lok Si Temple.

The animals there. Thousands of tortoises and fishes.



On the way up to the temple, there are many stalls selling souveniers. This is one of them. Not real ones but don't they look so freaking real???



The temple itself.

The roof. Amazing.





Also at the temple are all 12 zodiac statues.


Me!!

Chicken brother. Lol!




Wabbit mummy.


Mr Ox Ryan!


LONELY snake darling. Lol!

Piggy daddy!!


And then there is the hugest Goddess of Mercy outside of China.

She is undergoing construction though.

Then there is shopping. I only went to Gurney Plaza though.

And seafood of course. Once again, I went to Bali Hai.


And had these..

CRAB


CHEESE prawns



And that would be the end. Lol! Overall, I had a GREAT time and wouldn't mind going there just to eat again. Haha. And darling, I will try to keep my promise. Haha!

2 comments:

CRABp said...

You really know that I would read all these blog posts huh? I can see that 'crab' and 'lonely' are all in capital letters! =S

Natalia said...

And CHEESE too. And yeah. Of course la I know. You are my darling. Should read anyway. Lol!