Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Am In

So I finally get the official word on the MHS agent thingy and I am so suprised that I am asked to orientate INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Both Soo Chen and darling also actually. But I guess TJ arranged that as we have good command of English. Anyway, training will start on the 19th and the irony is..it is in Melaka. Haha! So I guess, in a way I am still available for dates till the 25th, people. If not till 18th. Still wanna go on dates with me and 'chia' me? Lol! Let me know and I will be happy to go especially if you 'chia' me. Lol!

By the way, can't believe my 2 months break is coming to an end and it actually moved REALLY FAST towards the end. Haha! So darling, you wouldn't be a dead soul from 19th onwards.

Oh yeah. Since my training is in Melaka, if it gets too bored, I guess I will just come back home. Haha! If I could.. -sigh- Anyway, I am totally looking forward to it especially to see darling and ADHD Petrie. Haha.