Thursday, December 18, 2008

Awesome New Electrical Appliance

The evolution of television never cease to amaze me. First, it was just the old black and white one. Then coloured tube TV. Then came flat screen and every one goes "hoo-hah" with it. Now it is LCD and Plasma. And I wonder what is next?

And in my home, I have the coloured tube TV, which I believe is older than me! Lol! I also have the flat screen. He is about 10 years old, I guess. And yesterday, we added a new one! The LCD, which is AWESOME. I don't quite like the brand of it though. 'Cause I always wanted the Panasonic Viera. Matt wants Sony Bravia. But my parents settled for Sharp Aquos. They have been asking around and the feedback they got back favoured that the most.

So the latest edition is a 37 inches Sharp Aquos. Really cool.

Sweet eh? Unfortunately, I only have about a week more to feast my eyes on it. -Sigh-

No comments: