Tuesday, December 02, 2008

ONE MARK SHORT!! DAMN!!

3.77 and 3.83. That is how much I actually lost for getting one mark short. I am talking about my B+ in Introduction to Counseling. Today I found out that I got 74 for that paper. That is ONE FREAKING MARK SHORT to an A-. And he (the lecturer) said he wanted to help me but the officer wouldn't allow any change of marks to take place. Come on. If you really wanted to help, why didn't you before you submit the marks? Why the hell would you wait until I go through the trouble of finding it out and begged? Bloody hell!

In other news, the marks are now final. So all hope is gone for any changes. Most suprising to me is my Innovation and Creativity marks and the most disppointing is of course Introduction to Counseling. But I guess it is just my luck. Qouta victim maybe? Lol. Anyway, I am gonna let this slide and just work harder next semester. No point mourning over spilled porridge already and I have more disturbing issues in my head. And at least 2 out of 3 goals of mine were met. I got into the Dean's List (3.67) and I got a GPA that is good enough for the Golden Key Society (3.50).

P/S: This is not intended to the lecturer. Just a way of venting my frustrations. And thank you for at least trying although it was at the very last minute.

No comments: