Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas and MORE CHOCOLATES

Well, I have photos reserved for this post but I guess I am too lazy to even transfer the photos from my camera. So I'll just settle with just words instead.

Firstly, thank you to all those who had wished me. You guys are very kind indeed. Yen Pin was most kind, I should say, since she actually wished me days before Christmas itself and she wished me about 10 times. Lol.

Secondly, to all of you readers who celebrate Christmas, I wish you 'Merry Christmas'. I hope you have a great one with your family and friends.

Anyway, Christmas this year was pretty much the same. Really busy Christmas Eve and even busier on the actual day. Make and serve drinks, reheat and serve food, serve cookies, get 'interviewed' countless times on how-is-your-uni-life topic. I even felt that I should have prerecorded my answers for my 'interviewers'. Lol. And Christmas presents.. -sigh- they aren't anything interesting to look forward to. Except the ones from my parents. What I got most was STUPID CHOCOLATES!! Now I have even more chocolates. -Sigh-

But what I enjoy most is eating although I barely got to eat on Christmas day. You know Joe Rogan of Fear Factor? I hope I got his name right. But anyway, he always says he wishes TV could also project smell right? Especially when he gets the contestants to perform stunts that involve something rotten, stinky and gross. Well, when my parents were preparing the food for Christmas, I wished I could project the smell of my house through this blog. And I bet that if I did, you guys who are reading now would get REALLY HUNGRY. My dad's lamb steak was, as usual, something to die for. I reckon it is better than the ones serving in steak houses. Everyone who had a piece wanted a second. Even the ones with the heart problems and high cholesterol problems wanted more! The Portuguese food was also yummy. And my mum and I made shepherd's pies too! We baked 6 of them and all gone during lunch time. I only got one tiny piece of it! -Sigh- Feeling hungry? Lol! Oh yeah.. The cookies and cakes were good too.

Today, my extended family had their 'tradition' again. Soccer match. Pang's versus the Leong's. Last year, we beat them 6-0 and they wanted revenge this year. Unfortunately, it is yet another dismal result for them as we defeated them 3-1 on this occasion. I, however, did not really play as I am still recovering from a really bad injury I sustained on my right ankle during my futsal tournament earlier this year. Bloody KDSI girls. My dad said it could be a permanent injury. -Sigh- I can't even run long on the treadmill because of the injury. -Sigh- Even now, it is hurting. -Sigh- And I might even miss next month's futsal tournament if the injury persists. -Sigh- But anyway, well done to my extended family! My dad was even named man of the match. He was our goalkeeper and honestly, the Leong's did create more chances but my dad denied them from scoring. Yay daddy! Lol. Matt, on the other hand, was pitiful. He got hit by the ball on 3 different occasions. And I can tell it hurt BADLY. Once at his crotch too! Lol. But he is doing fine now.

So that is about it. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day 1 and Christmas Day 2. Really tiring but pretty fun (if you discount getting too much chocolates!! Lol!).

No comments: