Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing


I don't know if it is my current mood or my taste for music is taking another turn. People who know me well would say, "Nat wouldn't like The Ting Tings's songs." And that is true. But somehow, I find their album great.

We Started Nothing by The Ting Tings was released earlier this year and it hit the number one spot in The UK and there isn't any reason to doubt why it did in my opinion. Their songs are original and I think pretty unique.

And for those who don't know them, they are an English indie pop band, consisting of two members, Jules De Martino and Katie White.

My favourite in their debut album I must say is That's Not My Name. I think I am pretty much addicted to it already since I first heard it on Hitz.TV. Really cool song.

Other tracks on the album are as follows:

Great DJ
Fruit Machine
Traffic Light
Shut Up and Let Me Go
Keep Your Head
Be the One
We Walk
Impacilla Carpisung
We Started Nothing

And below is That's Not My Name. =)

No comments: