Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back To Uni

I know that I have been looking forward to going back to uni but when the time really comes, I kinda feel heavy hearted once again about leaving home. -Sigh- Leaving my bed is sad! Lol. Comfy bed. Not that my bed in UTM sucks but you know how attach one gets with one's own bed right? And of course, leaving my family especially my brother is sad! Plus, Matt is like "today is your last day home." Kinda feels like I am dying or that I am going off forever! Lol. -Sigh- Heavy hearted. -Sigh- But I think I should be ok once I mingle with friends there. Some are already there anyway.

So this one month break passed very fast actually. I guess the 9 weeks break in April will too.

Anyway, I will be getting a broadband but I am not sure when. Should be in the nearest future though as CraBp and I are kinda internet addicts. Plus, we wanna get them before assignments start pouring in. But til then, I will not be able to update my blog frequently. Therefore, I am so sorry, my avid readers! (Especially TJ??? Lol. Hope to see you soon by the way. But I am not really compete with the last work you gave me. Kinda busy with Christmas. Sorry, TJ.)

However, I might be back next week. Some friends might be keen on coming over to Melaka and since it is Christmas time, why not? So til then, take care, people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nat!
i juz came bac from my trip and i've uploaded the pics in my facebook...if u have the time go and check it out!

happy studying...haha

gie said...

hey there..happy new year! how r u? am sure ur doin fine there. take care.