Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yesterday Was A Sucky Day

I guess I should say that Friday never really ended and Saturday never really started. It just continued from the previous day as I never sleep at all!

As usual, I was trying really hard to sleep but I can't. Damn it! Anyway, at 5a.m., I heard something really loud downstairs and the electricity went off. Damn again! And the thought of my house being broke in did cross my mind! Lol! But what we found downstairs was far from that.

As my dad landed his foot downstairs, he felt that the floor was wet. Sensing something was not right, he went to look at his aquarium and damn! It broke! Due to the immense water pressure, I supppose.

So imagine this. It was FIVE A.M. and my hall was pretty much flooded and fishes were swimming around. Can I say another damn here? Damn! Lol. So at FIVE A.M., my family and I were catching fishes and cleaning the hall. How tragic is that?! And it lasted until about SEVEN A.M.! For me at least, I was too tired already by then, I left my brother and dad to it and tried to get some sleep but again I FAILED!! (They did it util around 9 something. Poor dad and Matt.) EIGHT A.M., grandma called to bring her to the market. -Sigh- There goes all my chances to sleep.

But there is still a silver lining to yesterday and that is probably meeting my lecturer. He asked to meet up since he was in Melaka and he wanted to give me some work. More editting stuffs and this time I even get to enhance the work by adding my own thoughts and such. That is better to me.

And I thought the TAJMA thing I am working on is only a national thingy but he gave me this profile to edit and enhance that will actually be posted to the USA to be featured in a personality dictionary. "You are part of something really big and important here, " I remember him saying to me yesterday. Nice! (No longer able to say 'damn' here. Lol!)

Oh yeah. Did I mention where we met? Coffee Bean. So he even bought me an ice blended. Thanks once again, TJ! Lol!

So that is the silver lining of the day. The rest of the day also went well actually. Just really tired by the end of it.

2 comments:

CRABp said...

Saturday was a sucky day... =(

Natalia said...

I know. Sorry for your sucky saturday also. :(