Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas and Chocolates

I believe that people who celebrate Christmas should be huge chocolate lovers. Seriously. Christmas is less than a week away. Meaning in less than a week, I would be getting another huge amount of chocolates. And I still have PLENTY in the fridge! Don't believe? Scroll down. Yen Pin and Sandra, I am advising the both of you not to.

Some Cadbury's

Some Andes. Love this minty ones.

More minty ones. Palmer.

Even more minty ones. After Eight.

Piasten's alcoholic chocolate. This one is from Germany and contains brandy.

And lastly, another Cadbury. This one, I have no idea how to finish it.

How big do you think this is?

To give you an idea, I put my hand on it.

Got the answer now? Now how heavy is it?

ONE KG!!!

Now do you agree with me? People who celebrate Christmas should be huge chocolate lovers. HUGE CHOCOLATE LOVERS. So people and dearest Santa Claus, if you wanna give me a Christmas present, can it NOT BE ANOTHER PIECE OF CHOCOLATE??? It will be deeply appreciated if you could avoid the chocolates. Thank you.

And dearest 'darling' Yen Pin and Princess Sandra, VERY SORRY if you did scroll down til here. Both of you are the 'hugest' chocolate lovers I know.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come Princess Meanie (Yen Pin and not Sandra) gets a warning and not me eh?

Natalia said...

Did that on purpose. "Purposely" forgot that you LOVE chocolates. :P

CRABp said...

Cause Princess Meanie is cuter...

Anonymous said...

Cuter? Ryan is cuter when he speaks BM and when he hasn't shave. Isn't he?

CRABp said...

But Ryan aint speaking BM now ...and I bet he shaved already ... RIGHT?

Natalia said...

Oi. War of who is cuter ar? Ryan speaking BM and not shave.. Hmm.. Tempting. Princess Meanie cute.. Idk what to say. Both ugly huge chocolate lovers la.

Anonymous said...

Ryan boleh cakap dalam Bahasa Malaysia sekarang dan beard boleh grow dalam 2 hari. Beat that.

Anonymous said...

Ugly huge chocolate lovers? -SIGH- Princess Meanie and I should boycott your blog!

CRABp said...

=_=".......................BEARD BOLEH GROW huh????

CRABp said...

oh ya...Nat...I assume I didnt read that "Both ugly huge chocolate lovers la"

Anonymous said...

Of course. 2 days and it is hairy. Leave it for 5 days and I am a caveman.

CRABp said...

hey that's not BM ler...

Natalia said...

You read it. Both of you ugly chocolate huge lovers and do not tempt me with your beard and BM, Ryan Antonio Carmichael!

Anonymous said...

I will translate then. Dalam dua hari, boleh tumbuh? Dan dalam lima hari, orang asli or orang hutan or orang gua? LOL!

Natalia said...

Oi. You are giving me a stomach ache la. Orang gua????!

CRABp said...

Or= atau
:P (PM)

CRABp said...

orang hutan huh? what bout orang utan??? :D

Anonymous said...

Dalam dua hari, boleh tumbuh? Dan dalam lima hari, orang asli atau orang hutan atau orang gua?

Ok now, Princess Meanie?

And I don't know what is a caveman in BM. So above are my suggestions. Orang hutan is certainly not related to an orangutan. I am not monkey and I do not have a flat face.

Natalia said...

Oi. You two are flooding this comment thingy with crap la. CraBp, you are spreading your craBpnes is it? And Ry is your second student in CraBpnology?

CRABp said...

HAHA! okok ... I give up ler... Give up to this Manusia Zaman Kuno... Mesopotamia (only know how to spell that in BM)...

Anonymous said...

The gentleman wins. :)

CRABp said...

Nat... erm...dunno..*whistles away*

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

look I have a candy for ya

>O<


:P

Natalia said...

Lol! Thanks. At least it ain't chocolates!