Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Best Lasagna So Far

I was thinking of what to cook today 'cause I was actually really lazy and sleepy to even cook in the first place. But my brother has got to eat. He said the latest he can last is until 4p.m. before he gets awfully hungry. So -sigh- Have to cook. He wanted lasagna and I made one.

Lasagna are always kinda interesting to make but they require quite a lot of work. To start off, I need 2 kinds of sauce. The meat sauce and the cheese sauce. And I have to boil the lasagna pieces until they are about half cook or they'll be too dry when they go into the oven. Geez.. So much work. -Sigh- (I sigh way too much.)

Long story short, in about an hour, it was all done and dusted.

My lasagna in the oven. The whole kitchen smelled like lasagna. Lol

It is done! An overhead view of it. All the white stuffs are CHEESE

A view from the side. Again, all the white stuffs are CHEESE

A piece that I ate

I served it to Matt and he said it was awesome. The best lasagna he ever had. Guess that makes me an awesome cook? At least when pasta, spaghetti and lasagna are concern for now. And to prove just how good it was, I will leave you with a photo of my brother. It was so good til he..


See? Told you it was good. (I bet you really want one, don't you, CraBp?)

6 comments:

CRABp said...

KEJAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (T_T)

Natalia said...

Haha! Sorry. Get me a place to cook it in UTM la. Then MAYBE I MIGHT cook it for you. Specially for you, 'darling'. Lol.

CRABp said...

HAHa! Hmm.... Go to that UTM bilik memasak la... =P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wo it looks delicious....get me the recipe..I will try here.... :D

Natalia said...

I don't really know the recipe. I was experimenting actually. And although I remember what I did and used, I do not remember the amount of the ingredients I used. They were all by my instinct. That is how I do my cooking actually. Sorry. But it crosses my mind, I will write it down and have it sent to you.

Anonymous said...

You make people hungry with these, you know? Even a sick man! :(