Saturday, December 20, 2008

Closing Time For Shopping Malls In Melaka

As reference to the above, I must say that the shopping malls in Melaka close WAY TOO EARLY. At 10p.m. on a SATURDAY night, everything is shutting already. DAMN!! I was in Esprit having a hell of a good time and before I could really decide what I really wanted, CLOSED!! Stupid closing time. But at least I got my mum to promise we would go the again before I go back to UTM this Sunday. Boy, don't time passes in a blink of an eye.

6 comments:

CRABp said...

10pm is Normal closing time...haha

Natalia said...

No. It isn't. It is way too early for me. JJ closes at 12a.m. at times. But it is too boring there and I can't really stand the too 'Chinese' clothes there. Stupid government rules. I wonder when they'll approve the later closing time. Even Ry can't tahan the closing time.

Natalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CRABp said...

Oh..but most shopping complex closes at 10pm...haha

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

girls and shopping..they got a great connection :D

Natalia said...

Yup. They do. Lol. But it is a great connection. Just needs tonnes of money to the connection too. Then it is almost perfect. ;)