Friday, December 19, 2008

I Can Never Get Enough Il Divo!!

Il Divo's songs are driving me mad today. From morning til now, I have been listening to them. I think I can already sing in French and Italian and Spanish! Lol! Just kidding. That is bound for disaster if I even tried. Hmm..

Anyway, I have to say again that I love their new album so much. I saw them performing some of the songs from The Promise in Rome on YouTube earlier and they were just as awesome. And I can never stress enough that Sébastien Izambard is so good looking (although he is not a bearded guy).

Watching them also made me regret all over again the fact that I missed them while they were in KL last year. I really should have gone. Silly 'pig' made it there though. Damn you! Just kidding. Lol. But I am never gonna miss them if they ever come around this region again.

-Sigh- Il Divo is driving me nuts! Some of my favourites currently are:

1. Hallelujah


2. Amazing Grace


3. The Power of Love


And

4. The Winner Takes It All


I am officially losing my head. I think I am listening to them for the 10th time now. Or maybe even more.

No comments: