Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eduardo Back With A Bang

Last Monday, Arsenal had to face Cardiff City in a FA Cup fourth round replay and Arsene decided to field Eduardo and he was brilliant. His first match in almost a year after breaking his leg and he scored 2 goals. Amazing! Anyway, in that match, Arsenal defeated Cardiff City 4-0 to book their fifth round ticket against Burnley. It may sound like an easy tie but keep in mind that Burnley kicked Arsenal out of this year's Carling Cup. But with Eduardo back in style and Cesc on the brink of returning, I think Arsenal should be able to step up and improve. Hopefully, they will make a strong impact towards the end of yet another exciting season and clinch 4th spot at least. I need Champions' League football! Lol. And hopefully, I will be able to see Arsenal lifting up a trophy this season. It has been 4 years since they last did. -Sigh-

Anyway, to end this, here are some pictures of the hero of Arsenal on Monday.



Oh yeah. While you guys are reading this, my Catering finals are nearing and I have to come up with what I wanna cook. I need appetizer, main course, soup and dessert. MERCI! That is 'thank you' in French. That's a wrap!

No comments: