Thursday, February 26, 2009

English Clubs Victorious

As I have mentioned earlier, last night, 2 more English clubs will be playing in The Champions' League and both clubs produced brilliant results. Liverpool did exactly what Arsenal did 2 seasons ago by defeating Real Madrid 1-0 in Madrid. Yossi Benayoun's header in the 82th minutes sealed it for The Reds. The Blues also won 1-0 against Juventus, thanks to Didier Drogba. Villarreal and Panathinaikos, however, drew 1-1 and last but not least, Bayern Munich travelled to Sporting Lisbon and fired 5 goals to nothing, virtually kicking Lisbon of the tournament already. Goals are from Franc Ribery (2), Misrolav Klose (1) and Luca Toni (2).

Now back to school. I guess I could say I am done with 2 assignments. Both are now with the lecturers for them to check to see if any amendments is needed. However, some sad news remains. I still have my Islamic Psychology assignment and that has gone nowhere so far and it dues in about 5 weeks time. Gonna start doing it today though. And I am having this horrible headache currently. Next, I also have a French folio to do and although only a simple one is needed, how simple does it gets when it is in French right? For me at least. Lol

Also, I am kinda worried about 2 more subjects. Firstly, Developmental Psychology. Until now, we already have our groups but still no assignment. And as for Statistics, we don't even have groups! So are our finals for both subjects worth 100%??? Or will the lecturers be giving us assignments at the very last minute? Either way, it kinda spells dooms day. -Sigh-

Geez.. My head is spinning already and I think it is time for me to take a breather. Have a nice day, guys!

No comments: