Friday, February 13, 2009

One Down! Yay! (Almost.. -Sigh-)

As I am posting this, I am down to 2 assignments! Or maybe I could say I am almost there. Lol. Nonetheless, yippee!!!! (2 more should be coming anyway. -Sigh-)

After 3 days of enslaving my buruh's', CraBp and Old Man (the other 2 have contributed nothing so far -not their fault as I did not actaully give them work and they will be contributing in other departments-), we are nearly completed with our Ethnic Relations paperwork. I must say though that it was not really tough actually as it was basically translation work only. But our Bahasa Malaysia is not exactly as good as it once was. Rusty already. Haha. But anyhow, a HUGE THANK YOU to my 2 beloved buruh's', 'darling' CraBp and Old Man for their contribution. I really appreciate your co-operation, especially 'darling' CraBp who was even willing to sleep at 12.30a.m. this morning in the completion of the paperwork (the only reason we actually stopped then and not later was because she got hungry). Also, sorry if I was too bossy. Lol. Just wanted to get it done asap. Lol

So now I just need to do some final touch up for Ethnic Relations paperwork, throw in some pictures and have it edited by another member. Then voila! I am officially down to 2! And soon 1! I am already halfway through with the paperwork on Hans Eysenck. I just need to edit 3 of my members' work and put them together and that should be it.

And then the toughest paperwork should begin. Islamic Psychology. Hate that subject but what the hack. Motivation In The Islamic Perspective. -Sigh- That should be extremely tough as until now, we don't really have any good source!! Argh! Hell!

Ok. I will just leave my vents about assignment there.

Now moving on to something more fun. Ma Lee actually has a keyboard with her for the past week. And guess what? These hands of mine (which has NEVER touch a keyboard or a piano before in their entire lifespan so far) actually have talent in playing the keyboard! Awesome huh? And I am not even boasting here. Ma Lee (an 8 grader in playing piano) said this, "You are a very fast learner and I think if you actually started learning a long time ago, you would probably be holding a diploma in piano already now." Cool! Lol. So now I am able to play a part of Beethoven's Fur Elise (even played it to my mum!) and also one really cute song. All thanks to my 'piano teacher'. Haha

Well, till then, I am done with this post. Wanna get back to my work. -Sigh-

No comments: