Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Many Doctors

On Thursday, I went to my school's clinic to see a doctor. I was having fever, flu, cough and a sore throat and I was feeling dizzy. As usual, the school's doctor wasn't much of a help. I was still getting more sick.

Today, I went to an outside clinic to seek another doctor. It cost me RM35. 'Darling' CraBp accompanied me. Thanks, 'darling'.

However, little did I know that actually, when you have 10 friends around you, you actually have 10 "doctors" already.
A few will be telling you what you should not be eating.
A few more will be telling you that you should be eating porridge.
Another 2-3 will be asking you to go to bed all the time.
And the remaining friends will tell you to drink more water.

All they can't do is prescribe medicine. But the feeling of love and caring is still there.

So when one is sick and one has 10 nice friends, one actually has 10 "doctors". Thanks, guys.

And I hope I will be ok by tomorrow. I have to finish up my assignment!!

No comments: