Friday, February 06, 2009

Hans Eysenck And Assignments And Tests

Assignments are now flooding in (I have 4 already and they all due around the same time) and for Psychology of Personality, I have to do on Hans Jurgen Eysenck. Not a choice of mine but what the hell. Stupid Goat. Anyway, I was searching for information of his theories and I stumbled upon a personality test of his and took it. Below are the results.

Eysenck's Test Results
Extraversion (57%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Neuroticism (39%) moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Psychoticism (41%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

I guess I am overly talkative at times?? Geez.. I was never associated with that word before actually. But I think I could be now. Meeting 10 crazy people does a lot to you!

"..relaxed, calm, secure and optimistic." - That's more like it!

Now the last one. "..at times, overly kind natures, trusting and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex)." - AS IF!!

So I guess this personality test ain't good. Me a martyr?? LOL!
Ok. Gotta get back to my work. 4 assignments + 3 tests next week. -Sigh- Hopefully I won't end up being really crazy.

No comments: