Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sandra's Tag

1. What are you currently reading?
Hubungan Etnik Di Malaysia (I have a bl**dy test on Wednesday!!!)

2. What are your favourite books?
The Harry Potter series, Roald Dahl's and James Patterson's

3. What are your favourite movies?
Pearl Harbor, Meet Joe Black, A Walk To Remember (And maybe a few others that elude me now.)

4. What is your favourite snack?
OREO cookies

5. What is your type of tea?
I am more of a coffee person

6. Where do you mostly find your photo-lovers?
Yahoo! Images, Google

7. What is more intense to you - pictures or words?
A good piece of writing could and a good picture could too

8. Would you rather be an artist or a writer?
Writer of course and NEVER an artist

9. What are your favourite magazines?
Don't really read them

10. Which program do you make your collages?
None

11. If you could live any where you wanted to right now, where would it be?
Hmm.. Somewhere better and nicer than Malaysia? (I would love NY though. LOL!)

12. What is your favourite(s) flower(s)?
Hmm.. Any pretty ones

13. What perfume do you use?
Don't really use them (My nose is really sensitive towards perfume.)

14. What is your favourite accessory?
Idk

15. Where are your favourite places to shop?
For clothes??? Esprit is always my number one, regulars like Adidas, Nike, Royal Sporting House and Al-Ikhsan and Padini also these days

16. What is your personal style?
Idk but I like whatever I am now

17. What does your wardrobe consist of?
LOTS of clothes these days

18. What is your favourite beauty product?
Err.. I use stuffs from Nivea, Marks & Spencer and Body Shop

19. What is your favourite kind of shoe?
Comfortable sports shoes and flip-flops

20. Finally, complete the following sentence. I dream of…
...things that are pretty impossible to achieve but a friend of mine said, "Remember. Nothing is impossible. What is important is to believe." and it sounds really good to me. Thanks, PJ

Now, I shall tag.. (Really lazy to list names down actually)
1. 'Darling' CraBp
2. Ry
Well those 2 would do for me. Lol

5 comments:

Yin Tan said...

This tag reminds me that I still owe u 3.

=)*done but yet to publish.

Natalia said...

Lol. Yeah. You do. Thankfully I did not tag you on this one. But hey, what is up with your blog? It doesn't seem to upload whenever I visit it. :(

Anonymous said...

really? I have no problem wif it. hmmm. mystery-mystery.
-pyris

Anonymous said...

eh pyris was me, yin... i typed word verification thr. =.=""

Natalia said...

Lol