Monday, February 16, 2009

The Problem With...

...having a good command of English is one gets bugged A LOT. I am not saying that my English is perfect or anything. But it is pretty obvious that I am the very few ones who have good command of English in class. And so, when it comes to assignments, I have to edit A LOT and it sucks!

On Saturday, I was freaking tired but had to edit one of my friend's work at night! 11 something and I must say that her English is pretty bad.

Yesterday, I was still lagging but had to edit my group members' work and I could have vomited blood. And to top it up, I am not even done with it! I only managed like 20% tops.

-Sigh- The Malaysian education system really has to be looked into and they should start producing people with better command of English. What we have here in universities are really depressing and not to mention, humiliating.

No comments: